Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do you have to have a parent/gaurdian to get on birth control?

I was just wondering b/c my aunt wants to take me. Do you have to have a parent/gaurdian to get on birth control?
All I know is that you can get free condoms at the health department at least in Virginia) and you don't have to go with a guardian. Even if you get some birth control method (like the pills or the shot) you should still use a condom as you don't want to get an STD.Do you have to have a parent/gaurdian to get on birth control?
I don't think you need a parent. I went to Planned Parenthood when I was 14. No questions asked. I am glad that you are thinking ahead.Good Job
No u don't need a parent or guardian to get birth control all u do is fill sum papers out n that's it n ask 4 the plan b pill
depends on the state, if your aunt is taking you, then you just say she is your guardian. But I think it would be wise to let your mom know so that it can be covered under the insurance. They are more reasons than to avoid unwanted pg by taking the pill. It helps regulate your cycles, the cramps/tension is lessened, keeps hormones in check etc. Give her those reasons if she wants to know why you want to get on it.
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment