Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do I tell my parent's Me and kid's won't come to Christmas party next Sunday because we don't get along ?

I am sure she will be fine about it, because it's the middle of June.How do I tell my parent's Me and kid's won't come to Christmas party next Sunday because we don't get along ?
I don't know where you live, But Christmas here is Dec.25th lol. Just tell them ';we won't be coming';. If they persist then tell them the truth ';it's too disfunctional for myself and my family to bother with';. No reason to lie.How do I tell my parent's Me and kid's won't come to Christmas party next Sunday because we don't get along ?
fathers day maybe but you cant keep your kids from there grand parents. let the kids go unless the kids will be in danger it should be fine.
When you and yours parents want to celebrate christmas party now, then what will you do during christmas season.
Christmas is in december??


Are you talking about fathers day?
I think you have your holidays confused.
um, its june. but ok, i'll play along. say ';my kids and I are not coming to christmas.';
Father's Day Maybe?


Call them a hour before hand and tell them your kids are puking and you aren't coming
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment