Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is it possible for a parent to favor one child?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~鈥?br>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^鈥?br>

I'm really curious because sometimes i feel like my mother loves my little brother more then me. Its obvicious. Sometimes my brother can be obnoxicious and we can get in a fight and my mom always finds away to make me wrong and my brother right. Even when he starts it! I think she does love him more....what do you think?Is it possible for a parent to favor one child?
i have same problem.


well we are a big family and that but my big brother.. just my mum always makes him look right and he laughs at me then and it makes me angry and i cant say nothing. my parents love me really much because i am more nicer etc, to them but sometimes it feels they like him better as hes more fun i guess. he never helps does anything. but my dad always wanted a boy so maybe thats whats it and hes oldest so when he goes out of the house lol maybe i will be favourite.


parents got always a favourite depends on how the child is. more fun, nice, clever, helpful fun to talk to etc.


gud luck =] dont worry.


btw you said hes little brother so hes younger so it might because hes younger. well if hes 6 years then i cant blame your parents because the little ones get the most love.Is it possible for a parent to favor one child?
Yes, it's possible. It's usually the baby or the difficult one that they seem to favor. My Mother never punished my baby sister for anything and I always hated her (my sister). My Mother was trying very hard to get her to like/love her, though. The little brat treated her horribly. Somehow she managed to grow up into an absolutely awesome adult, though.


Your Mother does love you, don't ever forget that. You should stop looking for things to be upset about because you will surely find them.
Of course they have favourites. Everybody prefers some people more than others though the difference may be small. You like your Mom or Dad better but maybe not by a noticeable amount. Maybe your mother does favor you. Or maybe she helps him out with arguments because of his age or personality or something. I dunno are you more aggressive when you argue? Maybe thats why she helps him.
How old are you and how old is your brother?





A lot of parents favor one child over the other, it is not right and I do not. But if you ask my kids at times they both think the other one always gets their way and they don't when in reality that is not what happens.
Yes thats possible I had the same problem my mom favored my older brother more than I use it to your advantage make it your mission to strive for better my brother dropped out of high school while I got my Diploma and moved on to university
Absolutely, even a parent will never admit it and they always say I love all of you the same, but each child is different . Also, many mothers favor their sons.
2 me like people might think you are getting jealous just ignore her and she will get the picture
yes. most parents do have a favorite even if they dont admit it.





i am pretty sure i am the least favorite in my family
You might feel that way sometimes, but I highly doubt that they favor one or the other. Is your brother younger?
HELLS YEAH
I definitely think that it is possible. My best friend won't have more than one child because out of her, and her two brothers, the middle brother is CLEARLY her mother's favorite and has and always will be- even though he is in and out of jail and a burden on society, her mom keeps bailing him out and what not. She on the other hand is a very responsible self-sufficient adult.





In my family- I have a half sister and from the time she was two years old my father told both her and I that she was his favorite.





I now have 2 kids and one on the way and I always worried that I would have a favorite. SO far what I have noticed is I don't necessarily have a FAVORITE I have different type of relationship with both my children. My 2 year old is Autistic and my other son is 6. You would think I would favor the 2 year old because of his disability, or the 6 year old because I feel badly for his burden of having a brother with special needs- but I don't. Sometimes the little one wins and some times the big one wins. Most of the time I tell them to figure it out between themselves because it doesn't do me any good to take a ';side'; unless one of them is CLEARLY wrong- but... I do think many parents have a favorite- I'm just happy that as of now- I don't feel I do- but when the eldest hits his teenage years.....haha.... we'll see if I feel the same way!!





I'm sorry for you! But I don't think that if your mom DOES favor one or the other- it doesn't necessarily mean she loves one more than the other. Perhaps she relates better to your brother than she does to you which makes it easier for her to ';take his side';. All people are different! Hope it gets better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment