Saturday, July 31, 2010

What are you getting your parent(s) for x-mas?

What have you gotten or planning on getting your parent(s) for Christmas???What are you getting your parent(s) for x-mas?
Mom has got a dvd %26amp; a family organiser ((she wanted one))





Dad has got some coffe for junkies (lol its extra strong so thats what it said on the packet)) %26amp; a hammer %26amp; some toffeeWhat are you getting your parent(s) for x-mas?
nothing. My parents are retired and our whole family decided years ago it wasn't worth the hassle of exchanging gifts. If there is something we want or need, we buy it ourselves....same with the parents.





EDIT: Funny! Who's the dumb twit who gave me a thumbs down because my parents would rather not piss with the whole gift giving thing in their old age? Cracks me up.....
Father is getting an indian recipe book and some spices





Mother is getting an embroidered shawl she chose herself (seriously expensive so I am glad I already paid for it while I had cash!).
I'll make my mom a card and buy her a present with my christmas money from relatives. I'll probably get her some shoes. I know she wants that.
I won tickets to a gospel concert on a radio station so that's her present..
dad: home depot gift card


mom: personalized ornament
dad, notheing, mom dont know yet.
a strap on dildo and a condom so they can space dock

No comments:

Post a Comment