Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are you a parent or an expecting parent or both?

How many kids do you have?


How many are boys?


How many are girls?


What are the ages?


Are you a father or mother?


Are you or were you a teen parent?


Are you a parent or an expecting parent or both?
I have (had) 4 kids


Three boys - ages 4, 9 and forever 16


One girl - age 16


I am a mother


I had my first child when I was 20, my last when I was 39Are you a parent or an expecting parent or both?
I'm a mother, I'm not expecting anymore as my husband has deemed himself too old.





I have 5 biological kids and 2 step kids.


Boys: Three are boys and are 6 and 3


Girls: My two biological daughters are 3. My two step ones are 16 and 13.





Incase it's confusing I have quads that are 3 years old. I'm not a teenage parent.
How many kids do you have? 2


How many are boys? 2


How many are girls? 0


What are the ages? 6 and 8


Are you a father or mother? mother


Are you or were you a teen parent? I was 19 when I got pregnant with my oldest son but I was 20 when he was born (I don't think it counts but some people do)
I'm both.





- I have 7 kids, 5 of which are boys, and the other 2 I don't know yet (I'm pregnant with twins)


The boys are ages 17, 15, 12, 7, and 2.


I am a mother


And I was a teen parent, but I gave the baby up for adoption.
How many kids do you have? 2


How many are boys? 1


How many are girls? 1


What are the ages? 7 Years old %26amp; 9 Months Old


Are you a father or mother? Mother


Are you or were you a teen parent? Had my first at 20 so NO I was not a Teen Parent.
I am both.





I have 4 kids ages 4, 2, 1 and 6 months.





My 4yo and 6 month old are boys and my 1 and 2 year old are girls.





I am a mommy.





No. I was 25 when I had my first.
Yes, I'm a mother of three boys.


Angel - 35


Stacey Marie, she died - she would've of been 25


Max - 24


Jason - 21


I was a teen mother when I had Angel.
I have three step-kids. two boys %26amp; one girl. 20 year old boy, 15 year old boy and a twelve year old girl. I am step-mom..never had kids of my own
1 child


son


10 months


mother


no
I have 2 children


1 boy age 4


1 girl age 2


I am the mother


No, I was never a teen parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment