Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long does it take to get parent after you miss a Depo shot ?

I've been on depo off and on for the last 8 years. With my last son, I got pregnant 5 months after it expired. How long does it take to get parent after you miss a Depo shot ?
i would not take any chances if you aren't wanting to get pregnant. by missing the shot, you will not get the hormones that keep you from getting pregnant and it could happen any time.....if you are asking how long it will take to get pregnant after you stop taking the shot and are actually wanting to conceive, they say it can take up to a year for the effects of depo to get out of your system, meaning you may have trouble getting pregnant for up to one year.How long does it take to get parent after you miss a Depo shot ?
hey i was on the depro vera for 7 years and i never fell preggers or had a period..


we decided not to have my january last year shot, by june i had my period (suprisingly regular) and we conceived in october so for me it was 10 months roughly from my last due needle....


but be warned my baby turned out to have downs syndrome and when i had the CVS the bub had 3 other chromozone defects too, don't know if it was from the depro but anything is a possibility after being on it as long as i was. we decided not to have her and are now trying again
I was told that it usually takes 12-18 months after your missed injection. In my case, I had been on the Depo shot for 7 years...didn't get my August 2006 shot and got pregnant in July 2007.
At LEAST 3 months after your last shot. The web site says 3-12 months is the average but it all depends on how fast your body gets back on track.





EDIT: I think you mean ';pregnant'; not ';parent';.
You can get pregnant while still on the shot.
i dont understand

No comments:

Post a Comment