Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do I need to be insured while driving my parent's cars with a learners permit only?

Well I plan on getting my permit tomorrow, and will I need to be insurded while driving my dad or mom's car. I don't have a car myself, but I need to drive with something lol. I live in Virginia by the way so if anyone has any general knowledge on this let me know please. =DDo I need to be insured while driving my parent's cars with a learners permit only?
Yes, your parents should add you on to their policy to make sure you are covered if you get into an accident with them in the car. Good luck driving and be careful!Do I need to be insured while driving my parent's cars with a learners permit only?
I don't know about your insurance, but with mine, I didn't have to be put on. We assumed it was because, theorectically, when you have a permit an insured driver will always be in the car with you.
Of COURSE you need to be insured... what happens if you hit someone or something? You think that's going to ';not count'; or something?





By the way, you can't drive BY YOURSELF with just a permit - you DO know that, right? You have to have a licensed driver over age 18 with you at all times... so NO JOYRIDING.





You also can't drive at night, or with friends in the car, typically.
Tell their insurance company and they will add coverage for you. And it will not cost a lot (if anything) as long as you are driving with them on your learners permit. I





f you eventually get your own car, you'll learn that insurancecompanies do not trust young people





But never drive without insurance!
yes, your parents need to insure you.
Yes you need to be included on the policy of your parents because your driving that car and youre liable for that if accidents will happen, it wont necessarily increase their policy. You can try to visit or seek guidance from some car insurance to compare how much will be the increase. You can park on this cheap car insurance site http://www.nightbirdssolutions.com for your reference and easy access to different car insurance site and companies.
In Kentucky as long as the parent is insured so is the child, til the day they get license, then they need to be added to your policy.
of course not, the police may tell you you need to, but they are fags, stick it to the man!





i turn 17 in couple weeks i never got my permit i just going to drive anyways i dont recognize the government hooray for me lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment