Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you really hate your sisters and she try be the parent around here and try to boss u around?

I do because My Twin sister andrea wants me to return the games I bought and she thinks that she the boss of me around like a slave and she thinks she the parent and I'm the child of her but I'm her twin brother Graeme and I'm way older than her by miles and she trat me like a ragdoll I won't allow it . I really hate her with passion I'm saying this from the heart.Do you really hate your sisters and she try be the parent around here and try to boss u around?
Talk with your parents -- hopefully they can get the situation under control. Sorry that your sister is so mean!Do you really hate your sisters and she try be the parent around here and try to boss u around?
im sorry you sister so mean too you and all they want tearing you downs and i have same then too my little sister and bother they think they older then me they are evils and im older then them so im sorry they mean too you

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment