Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lip ring age in Iowa without parent consent?

Alright, in my town there are 3 different places that do tattoos and piercings and only one has a good rep. (from what I've read on the net) I just turned 17 and my g-ma wants me to wait till I'm 18 to get snake-bites (which I've wanted since I was fourteen). I was wondering how old I have to be to get them without her permission.Lip ring age in Iowa without parent consent?
Yup 18, unless you can find someone else to say they are your ';gaurdian'; or borrow someone's id who looks like youLip ring age in Iowa without parent consent?
You have to 18 to go to a tattoo parlor without parental consent. Just wait one more year it's not like you will die you don't get them right away!!
you have to be 18

No comments:

Post a Comment