Saturday, August 21, 2010

Helping needy children; Should I give gift cards directly to the children or to the parent to use for them?

Children are about 10 and 12 years old.Helping needy children; Should I give gift cards directly to the children or to the parent to use for them?
Give to the children, so they know about it and it cannot just be used by the parents.Helping needy children; Should I give gift cards directly to the children or to the parent to use for them?
Oh I really don't want to be disrespectful, cuz I give of my time all year long, but you can't really be serious?





The better thing would be,,, depending on how much and to how many, would be a personal touch and not a GIFT card if all you can do is an easy PLASTIC pickup. At the very least give them a gift card to the grocery, and/or a Visa Check card that you can afford.





I wish you a Merry Holiday too.





Dallas
Giving the money to a charity is probably the best..according to charities.





I'd say give to the kids, unless you know they drink / smoke (don't think i didn;t read your qu: some 11 year olds do). If they're needy the parents may want / need the cash for basic stuff like rent, so i guess it depends what your actual aims are. And how much you're giving.
I would give to the children.Your gift may be all they get.Bless your heart.(;%26gt;E
Not the parents.
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment