Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How would you recieve a letter to you, while at your parent's house, with your address on the letter?

have the post office forward itHow would you recieve a letter to you, while at your parent's house, with your address on the letter?
If you are at your parents' home, and the letter is addressed to your home, you can't have it forwarded. Forwarding only works if you move back to your parents' home and register an actual change of address to your parents' address. If someone already mailed out the letter with YOUR home address, it is going to go to your home. You'll just have to look for it when you get back. Only if they haven't mailed it out could you possibly catch it in time.





Are you going to school? I have kept my address at my parents' home even if I am going to school. My permanent and only address at my school is my parents' home. It's a good thing too. I have had stuff delayed or even lost thanks to the city's postal service that my school is located in. Plus, when I graduate, I don't have all that hassle with waiting for the mail to be forwarded... if it gets forwarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment