Saturday, August 21, 2010

How would you react if your parent told you that you were adopted?

i would look at them like ur pixHow would you react if your parent told you that you were adopted?
Honestly. Id just want to see my birth parents, and their side of the family that way I wont phuck any of my female cousins. But I wouldnt care about getting close to them and all that because adopted or not my true parents are the ones who raised me. And if my birth parents made no effort to reach out and get to know me then i sure wouldnt be spending anytime trying to get to know them.How would you react if your parent told you that you were adopted?
I'd be really upset that they didn't tell me as a child. But they're still my parents and I love them and I know they love me.
I would do the dance of joy.
Shrug... I've always been taller and a lot different from my family. I wonder if I really am?
Theyd burn in hell!
Wonder why that waited 27 years to tell me?
ill go wtf i hate you
i would be really shocked but not that mad
i wouldnt be shocked.
shrug and go about my day.
i wouldn't be surprised. i've been telling them that for years. i'd still be hurt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment