Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some help. What would I need to do to move with another parent?

I am 14 and come from a divored family. I live with my mom and stepdad in CO but I want to live with my dad and stepnon in florida. My mom wouldn't agree to letting me do that but my dad is ok. What do I need to do in the court system to live here in florida???I need some help. What would I need to do to move with another parent?
Your dad would have to probably get an attorney and have them file a request with court. Does your dad pay your mom child support? Mom, doesn't want you to leave maybe because of the child support.I need some help. What would I need to do to move with another parent?
Your father needs to call his attorney and start the process. He will be the one. I think you are at the age to make the decision on your own. But be very sensitive to your mom. She may be very mad, upset, sad about it. So if you think she is acting crazy and fighting it. Know its because she loves you.





Good Luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment