Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can i leave home and not be reported as a runaway if i already don't live with my custodial parent? ?

mom lives in north carolina she has custody. she left me in minnesota with my grandparents. i want to move out of my grandmothers house and need to know if i can do it without permission. i have a place set up to live and a school to go to and am working on getting a job there. can my mom call me in as a runaway even if i don't live with her.Can i leave home and not be reported as a runaway if i already don't live with my custodial parent? ?
before you go away call your mom that would be good for you and herCan i leave home and not be reported as a runaway if i already don't live with my custodial parent? ?
You may not be living with your custodial parent, but your grandparents are clearly established as your guardians. If you run away, any adult that you have been left in the care of can report you as a runaway.





Our children require our very best care to not be left such an obvious loophole that they can slip through, so forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment