Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the best you have done so far as a parent?

I would say this is at least one of the best things i've done, letting my son's daddy be a part of his life, it's been very good for him, and for me.


There was a lil time while i was pregnant that it was lookin like it wasn鈥檛 gonna work out cuz we weren鈥檛 getting along, but then I realized that it would be better for our son if we could get along and so we talked and now every things worked out, and we鈥檝e been getting along great.


We aren鈥檛 together, but then again we never were a couple, but we get along and that鈥檚 been so good for our son, cuz parents who don鈥檛 get along can really cause alotta damage to their kids, esp. if they argue constantly in front of the child, and neither of us wanted to do that to our son.


So I would say that鈥檚 at least one of the best if not the the best thing I鈥檝e done as a parent.





:D.What's the best you have done so far as a parent?
For the first month of my daughters life we lived in a room in my friends house. They are all skinheads, and while I try not to ';judge'; anyone or what they believe in, that life style just isn't for me, and I would rather my daughter love everyone than hate anyone, so we bought our own little trailer and moved out exactly one month to the day after she was born. That was the best thing I have done so far as a mother.





And just so I don't sound like a complete B**ch, I am very grateful to my friend for allowing me to live there until I got on my feet.What's the best you have done so far as a parent?
Agreed, I stuck with breastfeeding through a difficult first couple of weeks. I even pumped exclusively for almost 2 days when she was a week old and my gut told me to put her back to breast, so I did. Here we are 8 months old and still nursing :)
Natural birth. Homemade baby food. Breastfeeding at one year and plan to keep it up.
I would say go to exclusively pumping when it turned out that nursing would not be an option to me.
stuck to breastfeeding when it was so easy to just say ';im done';
Breastfed for 18 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment