Saturday, August 21, 2010

My bf brings me to his parent's cottage only to leave me and see his psychologist?

My boyfriend brought me up to his parent's cottage and then left me for about an hour to see his psychologist.





When he to back he said that he ';told'; the psychologist about our relationship and asked for advice where we should head.





Do you think this is NORMAL?





I personally felt he should have left the psychologist for another day when he wasn't with me.My bf brings me to his parent's cottage only to leave me and see his psychologist?
An hour? Who cares? People generally don't just drop in to see their psychologists on a whim... Chances are he had scheduled the appointment beforehand, so it's not like he was being inconsiderate or anything - he's just being responsible. Also, it's totally fine for someone to talk to their psychologist about their relationships... I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.My bf brings me to his parent's cottage only to leave me and see his psychologist?
ummm definately not normal he needs to do it another day

No comments:

Post a Comment