Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever been shocked by something your parent said?

My mother said my sister looked like a wh*re recently in my presence, I didn't know where to look.Have you ever been shocked by something your parent said?
Ewww, we were at a trade show (where just anyone can set up a booth, like jewelry or toys or insurance or whatever) and my parents were talking to someone about something stupid, so I was just wandering around not really paying attention to anything, and there was a big bowl with a bunch of stuff in it and I wasn't looking at it, just kind of fiddling with the stuff in it without looking... Turned out it was the county health unit's booth and it was a bowl of condoms (I hadn't even noticed) and my parents took some and said ';we'll have to try these later';.. I almost threw up. I was like 12.Have you ever been shocked by something your parent said?
I remember when I was about 6, I was in the kitchen with my dad and my younger sister. The fridge was behind dad's chair and on the fridge there was this insect swat and I tried to pick it up but because I was quite short I accidentally hit my dad on the head with it. He turned his head to me and, with a genuinely angry expression on his face, said ';This has been the biggest mistake you have made in your life.';





I think that was really harsh and inappropriate because I was 6 and it was an accident. Quite obviously, it's stuck in my head now and forever.
Every once and a while my mom says something eluding to the fact that she may have been a total slut in college. She freaked one time when I went to look at some old pictures of her and her first husband and she ran over to me and said ';You can see those when your older I have done things I am not proud of'; I'm not sure if I ever want to look at those pictures. She had a screwed up childhood so I wouldn't be too surprised to find something I don't want to see in there.








EDIT: o yea my mom told me I was concieved in my GRANDPARENTS HOUSE! NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT. My parents are divorced and my mom is lonely and she treats me like her husband. I'm my father the slack off jerk. My therapist actually said we fight like an old married couple its kinda creepy and that my mom needs to let go.
yeah. the other day my mum and father were talking and she said something perverse. I said ';eww mom. thats nasty'; and she said ';if your father and i were not nasty, you would not have been born';... i was shocked o.o
No, I'm not that easily shocked. Infact, I've actually heard some semi-dirty jokes from my parents.
Yeah..


';Stick your tongue in that plug socket';..


They said.


They also said ';We don`t like you much';..


But i wasn`t shocked by that..Considering their recent request.
My mother started going into details about her sex life with my dad when I had a boyfriend over for dinner. Her and I were kind of cackling together, but he got really embarrassed:)
Not really, but my girlfriends family had a shock last Xmas, when they were all gathered around the table and her mum suddenly started to reminisce about the great s ex she had with her first boyfriend!
Never been shocked by what they said but Hell, I was shocked by what I saw!!!!!!





Eeewwwww! They were having sex!!!!!! I was 12 at the time and 28 years later it still sits on the top of my memory bank.
Just this morning My Mom Said To My Older Sister On The Phone


';Am I Gonna Have To Slap A Hoe?';


LoL


I Had No Clue What To Say or Do Cuz She Was Right Next To me
Yeah. My mom called my brother a man wh*re. I laughed. My mom has never called me or my brother a name.
When younger, I got told my parents hadn't had sex in years. I didn't need to know that. I don't mind so much now.
yeah as they are getting older they seemed to have lost all etiquette of what you should and should not say!
I'd have looked at your sister. maybe she has the legs of a thoroughbred.
No, they are dead!!
my dad said the f word when I was 10...
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment